Register and Watch Today!
The living room? Forget about it. You’re busy, relevant, on the move. You can’t sit down long enough to watch your favorite shows at home on the flat screen. And now you don’t have to.
Introducing Catalina Broadband Solution’s new WatchTVEverywhere—FREE for Catalina Broadband Solutions video customers!
How it works:
Want to watch TV on your tablet, phone, laptop or computer? All you need is an internet connection and a Catalina Broadband Solutions account. Just sign up through a simple registration process, and huzzah! TV at your fingertips, no matter where you roam.
How to register for WatchTVEverywhere:
- Have your Catalina Broadband Solutions account number handy. Don’t know what it is? Look on your most recent billing statement.
- Go to www.watchtveverywhere.com or click the “Register your account” button above.
- From the “Select Your TV Provider” drop-down, choose Catalina Broadband Solutions.
- Click “Register” at the top left of the page.
- Enter your Catalina Broadband Solutions account # (including all the zeros). Make sure your last name matches the name on your Catalina Broadband Solutions account.
- Enter your e-mail address. This will be your user name.
- Create a password and choose a password reset question.
- Click the “Register” button at the bottom of the page.
- Check your e-mail for a confirmation message. Click the link inside the e-mail to activate your registration.
- Spread the love. You can add up to three people under your WatchTVEverywhere account. (Just enter your Catalina Broadband Solutions account number and last name in the “Subscriber Validation” fields, then enter the names of your WatchTVEverywhere peeps in the “New User” fields.
Does watching WatchTVEverywhere count against my mobile data plan?
Absolutely! So be smart about it. Check your data plan before you start watching WatchTVEverywhere on a phone or wireless network, AND MAKE SURE YOU LOG OUT WHEN YOU ARE DONE! WatchTVEverywhere programs transmit a lot of data. That can become expensive if you have a limited data plan. Please know that we have no way of knowing when you have exceeded your data plan. You are responsible for all of the charges made by your mobile carrier.
How is WatchTVEverywhere different from something like Hulu or Netflix?
There are several key differences. WatchTVEverywhere:
• Is FREE! There is no extra charge to use it. You only need to have a subscription (through your Catalina Broadband Solutions service) to the network you want to watch.
• Includes live TV! For example, WatchTVEverywhere will include more than 2,000 hours of live Olympics coverage. Hulu and Netflix only provide previously recorded shows.
• Has full episodes of current TV shows! Such as, each new episode of The Closer or Leverage on TNT are available within days of their premiere on TNT.
How many different devices can I use?
There is no limit to the number of devices you can use. However, TV networks may limit the number you can use at the same time.
How much does it cost?
Not a thing! If you’re a Catalina Broadband Solutions customer, there is no extra cost for WatchTVEverywhere, so feel free to explore. There is nothing available through WatchTVEverywhere that will result in an extra cost to you (except overage charges from your cellular carrier). You only need to be a subscriber to the TV channel.
What if I’m a business customer or a tenant who receives Catalina Broadband Solutions through my apartment complex or dorm?
Businesses are not eligible to receive WatchTVEverywhere service at this time. And if you live in an apartment complex or dorm that provides you with FREE Catalina Broadband Solutions video service, since you don’t have an account number, you cannot access WatchTVEverywhere at this time. If you are a tenant or live in a dorm and purchase additional TV services directly from Catalina Broadband Solutions (like digital service, movie channels, HD/DVR service, etc.) and receive a bill from Catalina Broadband Solutions with an account number, then you are free to use WatchTVEverywhere!
What programs are available?
Different networks make different programs available at different times. Each TV network makes its own decision about what to make available on WatchTVEverywhere. For example, the live feed of CNN is available. However, live feeds are not available on some other channels.
Where can I WatchTVEverywhere?
Like the name says—just about everywhere. WatchTVEverywhere works anywhere you can receive an Internet signal: inside your house, at the office, shopping mall, hotel, airport, vacation home, etc. Wired connections and in-home WiFi will provide the best quality. The quality of WatchTVEverywhere signals while roaming (airports, stores, etc.) will vary depending on the strength of the signal. Be extra careful when you travel, especially outside the U.S. Data roaming charges may apply, and they can be very expensive.
Which devices can I use?
Almost all WatchTVEverywhere programs are available on all devices (PC, laptop, iPad, iPhone, Android phone). Some TV networks have not made their programs available on all devices. Visit your app store and search by the network name for available applications.
Why aren’t all programs available?
A TV network doesn’t necessarily own all of the rights to all of the programs they transmit. A TV network may have the right to transmit a movie, but only to TV sets, not on WatchTVEverywhere. So, once again, it depends on the TV network.
Will other channels become available?
Absolutely! We are adding channels as quickly as we possibly can! Registered users are presented with a complete list of all the networks available to them. You’ll see them automatically when they are added.
So what are you waiting for? It’s time to WatchTVEverywhere!
Still Need Help?
• Contact us to call or chat with a customer support representative